Commission and Business Details
|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
Program Terms and Conditions
Every Girl Loves Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
By filling out the Every Girl Loves Affiliate Program application form, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed with the following terms and conditions.
1. Submitting Your Application
Once you submit your application you are bound by the terms of this agreement. When filling out the application you must provide accurate and complete information. Participation in the Every Girl Loves Affiliate Program is to legally advertise our website to receive commission on referral customers. We will evaluate each application and you will be notified of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine that your website or social content is unsuitable for any reason.
2. Inappropriate Content
Affiliation can be immediately revoked for the following reasons regarding inappropriate/unsuitable content:
– False advertisements concerning Every Girl Loves
– Spamming using your affiliate link
– Using copyrighted materials on your website or social channel
– Harassment or intimidation of others on your website or social channel
– Content deemed to be graphic or explicit by Every Girl Loves
3. Affiliate Link
If your affiliation is approved, you may advertise your affiliate link along with Every Girl Loves images and current promotions. You may use graphics and texts provided to you by us or create your own as long as it is appropriate (see condition 2).
4. Promotional methods
• Trademarks – Affiliates are not authorised to use Every Girl Loves logo or name without prior authorisation
• Offer Placement – Affiliates are not allowed to promote affiliate links on paid medias without prior authorisation. Brand bidding is forbidden, we do not allow bidding on our search terms.
• Every Girl Loves Brand Name- Affiliates are not allowed to register or purchase domain names including Every Girl, Every Girl Loves, every-girl-loves.com or any misspellings or variations. This includes websites and any social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc..)
5. Copyright and Trademark Infringement
Every Girl Loves reserves the right to seek legal action against affiliates that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks, or that replicate our product designs under a different brand.
When engaging in paid search engine campaigns, affiliates must use their own domain and/or URL in their ads.
Forbidden Display URL Examples:
Approved Display URL Examples:
6. Promotional Codes
Affiliates are restricted from using Every Girl Loves promotional codes on coupon based websites such as GROUPON.COM, RETAILMENOT.COM, COUPONTRADE.COM or any other similar functioning sites. Every Girl Loves reserves the right to change or delete a promotional code with or without notice when an affiliate code is misused in this manner.
• Affiliate Using Their Own Offer – Affiliates cannot use their own personal link to make purchases for themselves.
8. ‘Cookie – Stuffing’ Policy
“Cookie – Stuffing”, forced clicks, etc. is not permitted. “Cookie stuffing” is an unlawful strategy of generating affiliate sales. (IE: Use of cookie stuffing to cause tracking systems to conclude that a user has clicked through a qualifying affiliate link – and to pay commissions accordingly – even if the user has not actually clicked through any such link). Affiliates found using, employing or receiving this strategy will be immediately revoked and all commissions will be forfeited. By filling out the application form you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the Every Girl Loves Affiliate Program terms and conditions.
9. Anything else that will result in disqualified purchases:
• Negative Commentary – Affiliates are not allowed to post negatively about the Every Girl Loves brand.
• Offensive Content – Affiliates are forbidden from placing their link on adult themed websites.
10. FTC Guidelines
Affiliates must abide by all state and federal consumer protection laws and regulations including the
Federal Trade Commission Act and the CAN – SPAM Act. The FTC points out that “when there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product” it is imperative that such a connection is “fully disclosed.” We strongly encourage our affiliates to adhere to the FTC’s rules. We also reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any non – compliant affiliates.
• Currency – All calculated payment thresholds and payouts are made in Australian dollars. Every Girl Loves is not responsible for exchange rate calculations, or any local charges you may incur.
• Scheduling – Payments will be made at the end of each month.
• Method – Payments will be made through Paypal or Stripe. if you have a Paypal account, make sure you link your Paypal account email to your Affiliate account to receive payments. Otherwise a Stripe payment will be made.
• 20% standard commission: all affiliates are eligible
• 22% commission: affiliates with earnings over $1,000
• 24% commission: affiliates with earnings over $2,500
• 26% commission: affiliates with earnings over $5,000
• 28% commission: affiliates with earnings over $7,500
• 30% commission: affiliates with earnings over $10,000
At its discretion alone, with or without notifying you, Every Girl Loves reserves the right to terminate this agreement and your participation in our affiliate program immediately without warning, should you commit fraud in your use of our affiliate program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Every Girl Loves shall not be liable to you for any commission for such fraudulent sales.